Report a Sewer Problem

  • If you are currently experiencing a basement backup, please call 913-354-7670

  • For Billing and payment inquires call Customer Service at 913-715-8500 or Pay Here: Billing make-payment

Begin the request process by entering an address or selecting the location on the map to determine if JCW services your address. After you select a valid address, you can complete the additional details about the request.

We'll never share your contact info with anyone else.

Johnson County Wastewater (JCW) Request for Non-Emergency Service

This site provides a convenient web service request and reporting process for sanitary sewer problems.

Sewer Problems are monitored Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 3p.m. Please be patient while we investigate your request.


Johnson County Wastewater
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Except major holidays